Ocean, rocks and tropical forest
This morning, departure for Fontainhas, a small and colourful village where you will taste the typical cake "fongo de banana" and the excellent traditional coffee. Continuation to Ponta do Sol for a visit of the fishing village.
Then, discover The Paul Valley known to be the greenest of the Archipelago.
It’s like a dive into the lush-green vegetal world. Lunch in an organic restaurant with a visit to the property and fields.
Later, continuation to Cabo de Ribeira for a grogue distillery visit and tasting. Back to Porto Novo and accommodation in a resort by the ocean.
Meal includes: Breakfast and Lunch
- Visit Fontainhas, a small and colourful village
- Try typical cake "fongo de banana" and traditional coffee
- See Ponta do Sol fishing village
- Enter Paul Valley, greenest of the Archipelago
- Lunch in an organic restaurant with visit of the property and fields
- Visit a grogue distillery and tasting
- Return to Porto Novo
- English-speaking guide
- Breakfast (juice + water + coffee/tea)
- Lunch (1 beer/glass of wine/juice + water + coffee/tea)
- Prices valid until May 2018